Our Tiddas in Business Leadership Webinar has been rescheduled to 24 May. Register today!
3 May 2022
To all of our Tiddas out there, please tune into our FREE Tiddas in Business Leadership Webinar, 9.30am – 2pm, Tuesday 24 May 2022.
The webinar is suitable for Tiddas at any stage of their business journey and will focus on:
- Developing positive behaviours and investigating leadership styles
- Influencing others
- Developing self-awareness of leadership potential, both individually and collectively
What will the learning outcomes be?
- Develop evidence-based leadership to improve resilience and sustainability
- Explore adaptive strategies to address complex leadership issues and situations
- Increased understanding of gender positioning and equality
- Develop change management strategies
When and where is the webinar being held?
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 24 May 2022 and will be hosted virtually, online. It will run for approximately 4½ hours with scheduled breaks, commencing at 9.30am and finishing at 2pm.
Do I need to register to attend?
Yes. This is a FREE webinar, but if you wish to attend, please complete our registration form by clicking the following link or visit https://forms.office.com/r/rH8pnvBj2p.
Bring your Tiddas, friends and colleagues!
Registrants will be sent a Zoom link the day before the webinar.
Want to learn more about the presenter?
The Tiddas in Business Leadership Webinar is being hosted by Michelle Deshong. Michelle draws on her connection to the Kuku Yulanji nation and is the Managing Director of Michelle Deshong & Associates. She has held senior executive positions including roles such as National Manager for the Indigenous Services in Centrelink, Senior Advisor in the Department of Prime Minister in Cabinet, Queensland State Manager for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Strategies for Australian Red Cross, and more recently as the CEO of the Australian Indigenous Governance Institute.
The Tiddas in Business Leadership Webinar is proudly supported by: